The initial release was a couple of weeks ago, but there are improvement all across the board:
- Better CLI experience and ability to toggle strict mode
- Multiple fixes to the build system (I’m still learning CMake)
- Fix building proper strack traces
- New modules: os and refactored io
- Buffer support for i/o operations
These are just the tip of the iceberg, check the changelog for all details.
In the next release I’ll be primarily focusing on child process support and maybe experimenting with multi-threading too. Stay tuned!